Installation techniques & patterns
- Guaranteed free of plasticizers: Weitzer Parkett are the first and only provider on the market to offer you an overall solution free from plasticizers: from the parquet floor to the adhesive.
- All Weitzer Parkett floors are suitable for complete adhesion.
- This is the ideal installation technique for parquet floors which will be in situ long-term.
- Reduction in acoustic noise by half (10 dB).
- This Installation technique is perfect for underfloor heating.
- Suitable subfloors: cement or anhydride screed, mastic asphalt, OSB installation panels and particleboard flooring (V100/E1), heated screed.
- Recommended adhesive: Profi SMP Kleber No. 950 without plasticizers.
- Floating, unglued installation using the double-click system (WP Charisma products) or bonding of tongue and groove (WP Quadra products).
- This is the ideal installation technique for relocating the parquet floor (for example when moving house).
- The base for a floating floor installation must be clean, dry, even and solid. Variations of more than 2 mm per 100 cm must be levelled out with a suitable levelling compound. All wall to wall carpeting must be removed.
- Old PVC or linoleum floors can be left in place.
- Subsonic noise may be reduced by approximately 20 dB by using the Natural fibre underlay mat WP Sekura.